We're getting settled into Summer with lightening bugs and later mornings. What a gift to be together and praise God for the gifts He's given us!
1. I picked up this book and am absolutely loving it! Such wisdom and truth to ground our minds. Highly recommend!
2. I choose these beds (in twin size, color grey) for two of our boys as we make room for no.4. I especially love the size, the ability to use a trundle bed if necessary, and room for drawers or baskets.
3. The protein powder we buy over and over again. Each morning, I make a smoothie for my kids and let them drink it immediately or sip it all day long. It's been the best way to fill their bellies and pack in all sorts of goodies (like rices frozen cauliflower, chia seeds, etc)
4. Additionally, we use these straws to help them get every last drop. I love the bend in the straw (to help avoid spills) and the extra wide opening. I also let each child have their own straw-- with pink for me!
5. Lastly, this dew skin feels like a dream in the Spring/Summer. I love the SPF and how it adds a subtle even tone to my skin without feeling too heavy.