We're still soaking up every bit of Summer, also knowing that back-to-school time is right around the corner! I'm feeling good (hello, third trimester) and we made it through a photo shoot with these little wild men. Both of those feel like gifts from God! ;)
With the launch of our Mini Mushka line this week, I wanted to highlight a few favorites that focus on children!
1. This book releases on September 1 and I couldn't be more excited about it. I love all the books in this series, and this one is no different. What a resource as we teach our children about prayer!
2. I love this site as a resource for teaching little ones with the Word of God. We use their workbooks and scripture cards! A great resource if you're homeschooling, especially.
3. This is the Kid's Bible we're currently working through in the mornings. It's great for that 3-6 age range, with accurate stories, beautiful illustrations, and helpful questions to discuss as a family.
4. This podcast is short and full of information from Christian children counselors. I particularly love past seasons, where they talk specifics about both genders and what they need at various ages.
5. This gets played with almost daily at our house. It's not messy (I promise!) and can be pulled out when everyone needs a calm activity. I keep some in a plastic tub with trucks and spoons, perfect for my 2 year old and 6 year old alike!