1. The Encounter Necklace: It's the perfect everyday length and reminds me to pray every time I feel it slide across my chest. Simple, but eye-catching.
2. The Goodness Studs: They're so easy to wear (I even sleep in them, shhh!) and are the sweetest reminder that we are the Lords workmanship, even as we do "mundane" tasks like raise children and keep a home. They're light-weight but still manage to attract attention.
3. The Promise Pack: I'm memorizing one verse card a week and then sticking them up around our house for a constant reminder. Bonus, they're cute decor! [This is also my most gifted shop item; I've given out a zillion of them to friends in need].
4. The Carried Cuff: Such an easy bracelet to wear that doesn't require maintenance. If it gets dirty or wet, just wipe with a towel and off you go. Bonus, it adds a little shine to my yoga pants and tee shirt ;)
5. The Salt Necklace: A great layering piece with a little sparkle & a reminder to watch my tongue!