Letter No. 73 · June 17, 2018
Current Favorites: [CLICK PHOTOS FOR DIRECT LINKS]
1. These shoes are exactly what I was looking for this summer. Slip on, rinse off, easy & durable. And SO comfy. High five, Crocs!
2. A few "home helpers" we've been loving lately: These night lights that automatically come on when it's dark, the fact that my phone and child monitor cords aren't falling off my nightstand anymore, and broom hooks [which we should have purchased years ago].
3. Waiting for this bug spray to arrive- a zillion positive reviews and deet free. Let's see about this!
4. Obsessed with these storage bins. The rectangle ones are the PERFECT size for organizing pantry items and the XL ones are great for paper towels, toilet paper, etc. And the price is just right. We have white in our pantry and the dark grey in our random closets :)
5. Really grateful for this resource, which covers basically every topic that might come up. I'm currently listening to Piper's wisdom on women in the church and it's been so helpful & approachable.
Letter No. 72 · June 7, 2018
Current Favorites: [Click Photos]
Letter No. 71 · May 31, 2018
Current Favorites: [Click Photos}