Letter No. 145 · November 21
1. Please tell me you all have one of these accounts? It truly feels like a win-win. I'm sure the company makes money pushing certain brands, and we all get cash back just for clicking an extra button when we shop. Our family has been using this for year and has probably gotten $1,000+ back! It's amazing-- sign up and shop through them for Black Friday, especially.
2. Speaking of shopping, am I the last one to know this? Apparently you can return anything you purchased on Amazon to Kohls. Sometimes I change my mind on a purchase and don't want to pay return shipping-- this is great! And a genius marketing move by Kohls ;)
3. Another thing I may be the last to know, but my mind was blown by this new bit of information I learned this week. It's made me want to read more carefully and challenge ideas just because it's what I've always heard. You too?
4. I love to get my boys matching holiday pajamas and found the best prices here last weekend. They're going to be thrilled (and Robert is going to be thrilled that I didn't get the matching adult ones. Ha!)
5. This is the first year we'll decorate for Christmas on the outside and I grabbed these to hang on each of our windows. I can't wait!
Letter No. 144 · November 14
1. This magazine subscription is a great gift idea! My 5 year old loves getting it every month and we enjoy talking about whatever the Biblical theme is for the month. They also have options for older kids.
2. We made this soup the other night and it was wonderful! Even Robert, who rolls his eyes at vegetarian meals, enjoyed it. I'm keeping it around for the next time we need a no-meat meal!
3. After probably 20 years of using the same type of razor, I decided to give this a try. It's my first subscription service like this I've ever used, but I never remember to buy razor cartridge refills and these were a good price. I really like the magnetic razor holder, too! We'll see how it goes...
4. I'll share a list of favorite Christmas season books, but here's a new one we just grabbed. The illustrations are beautiful! A lovely addition to our collection for sure.
5. I rarely link to our products here, but I'm truly loving this candle right now-- and planning on gifting them to holiday hostesses this year. "Never show up empty handed" right? This (or an art print) would make a perfect hostess gift!
Favorites from past weeks. Click the photos for direct links!
Articles & Blogs