Designed from one adoptive mama's heart to another, "together" is made up of a triangle representing the three people groups that make up an adoption (the birthparents, adoptive parents, and child) and a heart representing the love that lies between them all.
A minimal necklace, sweetly thanking God for knitting families together as perfectly as he does. Because not every verse is ideal for both sides of an adoption, you can now choose one verse for adoptive mothers and another for birthmothers!
Unfortunately, the heart is too small to stamp, but it looks lovely with a stamped initial added on!
· brass or silver dipped over brass triangle
· 14k gold fill or sterling silver heart
· hangs from 18" 14k gold fill or sterling silver chain
· comes with a corresponding scripture card made to keep or share
· suggested pairing: carried
[ items are handmade and may take 2-5 days to prepare; we'll ship out as soon as possible! just in case your purchase is a gift, an e-mail receipt will be sent rather than a paper receipt tucked inside your package. ]