Designed from one adoptive mama's heart to another, "together" is made up of a triangle representing the three people groups that make up an adoption (the birth family, adoptive family, and child) and a heart representing the love that lies between them all.
A minimal necklace, sweetly thanking God for knitting families together as perfectly as he does.
This makes a beautiful birth mother gift, heirloom for an adopted child, or reminder for a mother walking the long road of adoption.
Unfortunately, the heart is too small to stamp, but it looks lovely with a stamped initial added on!
· brass or silver dipped over brass triangle
· 14k gold fill or sterling silver heart
· hangs from 18" 14k gold fill or sterling silver chain
· comes with a corresponding scripture card made to keep or share
· please note: jewelry is fragile and has small parts; it is not meant for small children.
· suggested pairing: carried
[ items are handmade and may take 2-5 days to prepare; we'll ship out as soon as possible! just in case your purchase is a gift, an e-mail receipt will be sent rather than a paper receipt tucked inside your package. ]