Mother's Day is our second biggest holiday and as a woman, I truly understand why. On this day, there is little more I want than ways to remember my sweet children + Gospel truths to stand on when I'm feeling overwhelmed. I also know the loss of a mother, the angst of feeling like an imperfect mother, the sorrow as friends walk through miscarriage or infertility and long to be a mother, etc.
I hope this post helps you navigate the pieces we offer and allows you to find the perfect thing for your heart or a loved one's heart. xx
To Celebrate Children:
· A piece from the No. 139 Birthstone collection here -- add one or multiple birthstones. Grandmothers love this!
· The Priority Ring here-- wear one for each of your children, add more as your family grows!
· The Called Necklace here -- add one initial or multiple and keep your children close to your heart (or a grandmother's heart). Also a precious way to honor the loss of a child.
· The Brimming Necklace here-- a great option for someone experiencing motherhood after years of waiting. Rejoice with those who rejoice!
· The Quiver Necklace here -- add as many arrows as you need and think on Proverbs 127:4
The Together Necklace here -- we have a verse card for birthmothers, adoptive mothers, and (new!) adopted daughters as they get older. Can you picture all three matching? Precious!
To Help During Hard Seasons:
· The Aid Necklace here -- created especially for when a loved one or unborn child dies. Miscarriage, loss of child, loss of mother, no relationship with a mother. Let this verse meet you in all of the hard!
· The Expectant Necklace here -- created especially for someone walking through infertility. Open your hands to what God has in store for you.
· The Keeper Necklace here-- know that you are seen and your tears are kept; add tear drops for each miscarriage or loss.
· The Portion Necklace here-- because God, not children or health or obedience, is our hope. Amen!
· The Carried Cuff here -- because you're being held as you mother; this is a shop bestseller, for sure!
· The Harvest Necklace here -- available in lots of colors with a wonderful reminder that the work you're doing will one day product fruit; keep planting seeds in your child's life!
· The Enduring Necklace here-- especially wonderful for mothers parenting a child with special needs
For Spiritual Growth as you Mother:
· A Promise Pack here -- perfect for putting up all around the house to keep your eyes on truth even when you feel too busy to spend a long time in the Bible
· The Servant Necklace here-- a reminder to serve your children, through the power of Jesus
· A 2 Cor 12:9 Art Print here -- because God is greatest when are weak and in need of Him for energy, wisdom, and joy.
To Gift to Another as a "Thank You" for being the mother they are
· Here's a blog post I wrote that highlights a lot of pieces you can use to say "thank you". I think you'll find a lot of good options here!